Suzanne's Story, Skin Endometriosis

Life with Endometriosis


In keeping with offering other endo stories, I would like to offer this one.

I am pleased to bring you a story by a very close friend of mine, endo has a strange way of bringing things and people into your life you may never have met otherwise, if lucky, those people will change your life too, but in wonderful ways.

This has been my experience a few times now, I have met through either my support group or others, women who I would find similarity's with our stories, or just something in their posts that would draw me to them. It is a wonderful thing that has come out of this for me. I hope all of you struggling with these issues find a good group you feel comfortable with and find friends who will help you through.

Here is Suzanne, she was given endo by way of surgery, her story is on a few videos, I will post part one here, look for others as we go.

Thank you Suzanne




No comments: